Tuesday, July 7, 2009

NYT offers the Washington perspective on the possibility of a negotiated compromise in Honduras

The title link discusses the hopeful opening represented by Honduras' politicians accepting Costa Rican President Arias as a mediator.

It's a lively world these days, isn't it, what with Honduras, Iran and China's Xinjiang province. I bet there are other political hotspots out there I'm unaware of.

Following the Honduras story revived an ongoing problem I have: finding a decent web site that permalinks AP stories. I like following Salon's AP feed, but those links have a really short weblife; this one, for instance, is bound to disappear soon:

http://www.salon.com/wires/ap/2009/07/07/D999RVQG0_us_us_honduras/index.html
Honduras political rivals accept mediation
By MATTHEW LEE Associated Press Writer


If anyone knows an easily searchable site that preserves AP stories, please let me know.

EDIT: I forget whether Bloomberg stories disappear too. I think so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home