A little bit of the old McCain. (Thanks Andrew Sullivan.) And thank you, Senator John Sidney McCain III. Second piece of good news all week. Buy more stocks on Monday, kthnx. Consult the Fed for all your borrowing needs. (Except for credit cards; go ahead and just pay those off, you never know when you'll need your full power to delay payments.) Maybe someone won't take a shot at Obama now, because if McCain kept this Ayers shit up it would get likelier and likelier.
Friday, October 10, 2008
View My Profile
- Investors, banks, lenders:
- The Wachovia deal just got more complicated
- How to democratise Presidential races
- NY Times article on Fannie Mae
- A note on how I've been posting the last few days
- Declan McCullagh's overview of the bill
- Senate, House and President Agree: This is how we ...
- Yup, definitely going to pass
- Cheat sheet: (Futile) Lobbying for a Better Bailou...
- An inside analysis of the Paulson plan (preserved ...